GRACE B BY TOMO KEMBERY

New talent now in London from BMA models


How long have you been modeling?
3years


What got you into modeling?I have wanted to be a model from a young age but when I studied fashion and textiles at college I would be my own model for projects and it really escalated from there. Other people started asking me to model for there projects then I decided to apply for some agencies and took it from there. 


Who is your Role model?
Lauryn Hill because she is such a powerful and inspirational woman who isn't scared to speak her mind but also respectful. Also Beyoncé as she's a queen!

What are your career goals?
I want to be a full time model traveling the world but looking to have my own agency or at least an agent. I already love to help and give advice when I can to new and experienced models, so when I get more experience in the industry I would like do this permanently. I love to push myself and others and finding new opportunities. I am not a jealous person I understand the industry and feel I could use this to my best advantage. 


Popular Posts